Internship Learning Objectives
- Actively coach athletes through dynamic warm-ups and mobility exercises.
- Integrate the organizational methodologies into individual, group and team training environments.
- Design progressive strength training programs developed to a specific individual’s capabilities.
- Assist in developing and implementing speed and agility programs with proven plyometric and force production exercises.
- Learn how to adapt and be proactive in program execution during practical strength and conditioning programs.
- Learn progressions and regressions of exercise systems.
- Learn how to assess athletes’ range of motion to qualify them for exercise programs
- Learn business administration and development techniques of the industry.
*This internship is about developing experience, knowledge, and confidence to advance in our field, not holding a mop.